Your satisfaction is our primary concern at The Country Cottage. To ensure a pleasant stay for all, and allow us to ensure your satisfaction, please observe the following house rules.
1. Check in time is Saturday at 4:00pm ET and check out time is the following Saturday at 11:00am ET. Please note: The Country Cottage is in the Eastern Time zone. Late arrivals can be accommodated with advance notice.
2. Checks, Money order or certified check are accepted for payment, please no credit cards.
3. Smoking is not permitted - smoking is allowed outside on the property. Please dispose of smoking materials in the proper receptacles.
4. Phones are not provided, please bring and utilize your cellular phone.
5. You will be billed for damages or missing items.
6. The Country Cottage is furnished, so please leave all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, towels, linens, etc. in the home - this will allow it to maintain it s own unique charm.
7. Please remember to clean all dirty dishes and put them away after use. This helps to control pests and helps keep our housekeeping costs down and ensure minimal rental cost increases.
8. Please do not use bathroom towels on the beach or outdoors. They are strictly for personal hygiene use, please use the beach towels that are provided.
9. Upon departure, please place sheets in the laundry bag provided.
10. The Country Cottage allows well-behaved pets only and you must pick-up after them.
11. For our guests arriving with pets, we require an additional non refundable $50 per pet fee.
12. Please do not leave your pets alone for an extended period of time, some pets will destroy items or furniture if left alone for too long in unfamiliar surroundings.
13. No tents, parking of boats, boat trailers, camping trailers or large RV/Mobile Homes on the property.
14. NO campfires or fire pits are permitted on the property. Camp fires are permitted on the Luna Gowdy Beach with the follow conditions:
a. Place your fire back away from the water.
b. Dig a deep hole in the sand to build your fire,
so that you can cover it when you are done.
c. Use only enough wood that you can burn that
night. Take all unburned wood back with you
or bury it in your deep hole.
d. DO NOT burn anything but wood. Especially
no cans or plastic, they leave a smelly mess
and are dangerous the next day
If you have any questions regarding The Country Cottage House Rules, please call us at 224-688-6338 or email us at email@example.com