Cancellation Policy & Procedures
In the event a guest cancels a reservation at least 60 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of the deposit shall be refunded. If the guest cancels within 60 days of the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable, and the full rental amount is due, and will be billed to the guest. All cancellations must be made in writing and mailed or emailed to The Country Cottage.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern at The Country Cottage. To ensure a pleasant stay for all, and allow us to ensure your satisfaction, please observe the following policies and procedures.
1. For 1 week rentals, check in time Saturday at 4:00pm ET and check out time is the following Saturday at 11:00am ET. Please note: The Country Cottage is in the Eastern Time zone. Late arrivals can be accommodated with advance notice.
2. Checks, Money order or certified check are accepted for payment, please no credit cards.
3. The Country Cottage is non-smoking - smoking is allowed outside on the property. Please dispose of smoking materials in the proper receptacles.
4. Phones are not provided, please bring and utilize your cellular phone.
5. You will be billed for damages or missing items.
6. The Country Cottage is furnished, so please leave all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, towels, linens, etc. in the home - this will allow it to maintain it s own unique charm.
7. Please remember to clean all dirty dishes and put them away after use. This helps to control pests and helps keep our housekeeping costs down and ensure minimal rental cost increases.
8. Please do not use bathroom towels on the beach or outdoors. They are strictly for personal hygiene use, please use the beach towels that are provided.
9. Upon departure, please place sheets in the laundry bags provided.
10. The Country Cottage allows well-behaved pets only. Pets are to be kept on a leash and you must pick-up after them.
11. For our guests arriving with pets, we require an additional $50 per pet fee.
12. Please, do not leave your pet alone for an extended period of time in The Country Cottage, some pets will destroy items or furniture if left alone for too long in unfamiliar surroundings.
13. Please, no tents, parking of boats, boat trailers, camping trailers or large RV/Mobile Homes on the property.
14. NO campfires or fire pits are permitted on the property. Camp fires are
permitted on the Luna Gowdy Beach with the follow conditions:
a. Place your fire back away from the water.
b. Dig a deep hole in the sand to build your fire,
so that you can cover it when you are done.
c. Use only enough wood that you can burn that
night. Take all unburned wood back with you
or bury it in your deep hole.
d. DO NOT burn anything but wood. Especially
no cans or plastic, they leave a smelly mess
and are dangerous the next day
If you have any questions regarding the Country Cottage policies and procedures, please call us today at 224-688-6338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.